NPAC has four well equipped Halls that include Computers, Projector, Printer, Photocopier, with Wi-Fi
and video conferencing facility in each hall, which are made available to the public to conduct
conferences / arbitration proceedings from 10 am to 8 pm, throughout the year except on National
NPAC provides the following:
• Court halls to conduct arbitration proceedings.
• Secretarial and support services.
• Video conferencing and recording facility.
• Any services incidental to the conduct of arbitration proceedings.
• Half a day - Upto 3 hours: A Whole day- 3-6 hours (Extra one hour will be charged Rs.1500/-. More than one and half hour, it will be charged as half day rent).
• Printing & Stationary Charges Rs. 300.00 / - for half a day(3 hours).
• Steno Charges Rs. 3000.00 for half a day (3 hours). Every extra one hour Rs.1000/- will be Charged.
• Video conferencing and Video recording of the procedure done live Half a Day(3 hours) - Rs. 6500.00 and Full Day - Rs 13000/-
• For one IP address Rs.500 /- Will be charged Separately.
• Tea/coffee and Biscuits will be served in the Halls.
• Snacks and Lunch will be provided upon prior information procured from Outside.
• An advance payment of 50% must be received within 5 days after receiving the confirmation.
• If Cancellation is made 30 days (or more) before the case hearing date : No charge.
• If Cancellation is made less than 30 days and more than 36 hours of the hearing date : Rs.2500/- will be charged.
• If Cancellation is made within 36 hours of the hearing date : No Refund.
Please note: GST is charged @ 18%.